160

Now Dev push sonu on floor and jumped over her as if an animal has found his prey.

Came over her and started unbuttoning her shirt.

Sonu opposing.

Sonu : what do you want more now what are you doing Dev we didn't decided to do this I told you that I will give you a gift but that should be from my selection.

Dev grabs his boobs.

Sonu : Ahhhhhhh...

Dev : don't you want this?

Sonu : yar...

Dev : say yes or no.

Sonu : ok but do it faster.

Once done with removing her shirt.

He stared taking those juicy firm tits of her’s who if anybody sees would want to suck on them whole night.

I don't know why I allow Sonu to go with him he is such a beast.

I know seeing those juicy boobs so close to him probably make anyone ejaculate without even doing anything.

Even I am having hard time not to imagine myself with my own girlfriend at this time.

I was an idiot who told her to go with Dev for project.

I don't know how can I forget that she is my girlfriend.

If I stay loyal with her, I would have had my way with her not matter what to go in and confront her.

But whatever also did with Babita aunty first then with Anjali aunty and at night yesterday with my friend Jheel. Doesn't give any right to me to go and stop her.

I would have control the brains out now.

I don't have any option to let them stop themselves.

This Dev turned the lucky one and the reason of guilt is happening just because of me.

He is sucking and biting those tits which are mine.

Giving her bite marks all over them.

But I can't go and stop them because I can hear She is moaning in pleasure…

The words of my own girlfriend making me feel so bad right now .

As she is moaning like.

ohhhhh Dev....suck my drain my energy my partner.

Shake them.

I like when you shake them baby.

Bite my nipples..ohhh fuck. Fuck Dev you are awesome with playing with my breasts.

Dev said "I can’t resist you anymore".
I want my hard cock inside you right now.

He placed his cock into the opening on her pussy and about to start fucking her.

But wait... now my girlfriend jumped and push him. She took her panties and trouser.

Sonu : I don't have such kind of plans Dev.

Dev : oh.. Okay.

Sonu : sorry.

Dev : you didn't need to be sorry... I thought we can go to that extent but I have a girlfriend as well you stopped me on very right time.

Sonu smiled.

Dev : thank you so much.

Sonu : I get the same pleasure with I deliver to you so thank you so much to you too.

Dev laughed.

Sonu : what happened?

Dev : I never know that any art project can be this much fun today I am happy that I choose art over commerce. (Said with tongue out)

Both of them dress up and join back in college.

[Authors note - some readers told me that they were excited for more content on Babita so she will return after this]

Stay tuned