176

He start trying to unbutton it, but there is not the opening of the suit.

But I know if he decide that he want to take off my suit then not for long I can stop him so I increase the pace of my rebel against his actions on me.

But I am with tied hands and with his hands he is controlling me.

That guy is applying all his power on me to control me.

Finally he got a zip over my front near the neck.

I start to feel fear, because this only zip can give him way to undesss the whole suit, from this zip he is even able to divide this suit into two parts.

Upper and lower, I scream and beg him to stop but he is in no mood to let this chance slip away from his hands to see my boobies.

I can feel him teasing my body as slowly he start to pull down the zip of my top.

But when he tried to pull my zip off from the upper front of my body it slides easily from neck to my cleavage but as soon it comes over the bulge of boobs it becomes so difficult to unzip it.

Because my boobs are in this like somebody packed 1 kg thing in packet of 100 gram polythene.

My boobs are ready to burst out but there huge bulge make it difficult for this men to take it off without making any hardwork to remove it.

But I guess after trying for 10 seconds he give up and went down which is more bad for me, as I am wearing bra under this suit but there is no panty on my pride pussy.

He is finding any other zip or button to get rid off from my suit.

He went down on my crotch he didn't find any opening there, he is revolving and checking this body suit like I am a toy.

Stay tuned