49

Jetha uncle is so sweet that he immediatly began apologizing for it.

I didn't said anything and I thought that whatever will happen I will accept whatever uncle will decide for me.

I don't know what is wrong with me but I left everything on jetha uncle.

A couple of days passed away,

Jetha uncle didn't tell me anything about anything else now he thought that I felt bad about it but he is confused about it may be I didn't clear that confusion.

I want him to decide I don't want to tell them that I want to have sex with many guys together.

Internally even I am not sure that what I want now I just try and I love the thing but I am not sure about this.

Now I didn't had any conversation about Jetha uncle about Mehta uncle but one day Mehta uncle came to submit the society maintenance cheque to my father.

But at that time dad was not at home.

Mom was making tea for them and I am sitting there with mehta uncle.

Uncle told me that I didn't have to be worried about anything he told me lovingly that whatever is my choice is the last choice I feel so good that they respect my choices.

May I hug in the absence of my mom.

I don't know why but I get up for a hug.

Immediately I realized his hug was not so good in nature.

He pulled my body close to his, crushed my boobs into his chest and his hands on my ass.

Even the hug lasted for a while longer than normal.

But that makes me feel that I should not stop them as well if they have their eyes on me now.

I can notice that he was undressing me with his eyes.

I don't know why it give me another level current all the time when ever I got such an effect on men around me, so did not mind the attention.

Stay tuned for next chapter