186

But i took that pen extended my right hand to him to give that pen to them.

When I was giving pen to him he hold my hand for a second but then left.

I didn't feel hesitated I feel blush over my cheeks on this move of him.

But I guess my body made him turn on.

But wait do I use my right hand to handed the pen to him?

Yes I do, I realize that I used my right hand to play with my pussy.

I wonder if the smell of my pussy sticks into his hand and pen.

But no worries, he continues conversation this is best friend.

But Jetha ji is really best friend of Mehta sahab and I believe it today, because there is the most beautiful lady of the society is naked sitting under a table and he is not making the conversation short with him.

(by the way Jethalal is stretching the conversation because you know that when the Mehta will go, Babita will wear her clothes back)

I looked at jetha ji he is wearing a designer shirt and pant like always.

He is not a handsome looking guy, he have average height, and a cute fat cartoon like body.

But he is cute.

It should not happen but my pussy starts to become wet again when I am looking at him.

My eyes stick in the middle of his legs, I can say his cock must be big.

Hey, Babita what are you thinking just control your mind this is not the situation to think anything like this the plan was for Tapu not for jethaji.

But what could I do if I landed here with him.

Yaar, this is really wrong I am getting wet for every men around me these days, before him I start thinking about his son and now I am getting crazy for him this is really wrong.

We lives in the same society, and obviously we will live in the same Society for so long it is not right decision to think anything about him.

Because everyday we meet, and if anything I do, then it will be embarrassing for me for whole life.

Stay tuned