20

Sonu : I am so sorry Tapu I didn't mean to hurt you but I am not comfortable this too let me take some time.

Tapu : ok you take your time.... I am going.

I am behaving like I am so hurt from her push.

Internally not that much because right now whatever I want I know I will not get that from anger but I am pretending like I am so angry on her.

Sonu : now please don't get angry on me yaar I am so sorry

Tapu : I don't want your sorry I got it that you didn't love me

Sonu : I love you yaar why are you saying this

Tapu : because I feel that you don't have any feelings for me always I try to push my limit and you limit me.

Sonu : I am not limiting you yaar I am just asking for some time

Tapu : okay you can take your time I am not saying anything now

Sonu : look you are sound so angry on me okay I am not stopping you tell me what I have to do I just want my baby happy.

Tapu : are you sure..promise me you won't stop me.

Sonu : what do you want to do exactly tell me that

Tapu : I will show you directly you just give me a promise or take a swear on me that you will not stop me.

Sonu : that's not fair baby.

Tapu : no it's fair.

Sonu : but how do I know that how much you are thinking to do so I take a swear on you know that I can't break a swear especially yours.

Tapu : I know.... that is make me sure that how much you love me.

Sonu : if it is a test of a love of mine for you then I am taking a swear on you my love that I will not stop you. But you also have to be in the limits okay.

Tapu : I will try....

She wanna say something but I started mine.

I now held her more tight, hugged her and pressed her buttocks and her ass cheeks which were as soft as silky pillows.

We are friends from at least 15 years we both is saw each other growing.

But it is for the first time I am touching her like this.

She was getting hotter now but showing her too shy because my hands are on her butts.

I did not lose the chance and not thinking of what might happen if we caught.

I got all the permission for a kiss so i sank my lips into hers and planted a kiss not removing it but sealing it tight and moving my tongue out.

Stay tuned