154

Next day Sonu is ready with this plan and she called Dev to a mutual place where they can work on the project without and disturbance of anyone.

Dev said no..

But Sonu convince him somehow and told him that she will not take more than 15 minutes of him that's why he get ready and came on the given place  and he gets stunned after looking her.

Omg she is hot.

Now everything from point of view of Dev.

He waved at me when working on computer it's a cyber cafe, but nobody else here.

She is sitting on her chair and working.

She called me there to check designs.

I went near her.

I am standing next to her and instantly I got a very good hard on thanks to sonu's juicy tits and cleavage which was more visible from top from this angle.

Still 80 percent boobs are well covered.

I thought it will be one interesting project for sure.

I am standing near her, she is showing me designs, but my focus is not on computer in any way right now.

Fuck her boobs are so good.

If I am her boyfriend I would have started sucking them here and there right now only.

I told her that i will work with her on this project.

(Plan working out)

Back to Tapu's point of view

After completing the project on the computer they came back to the college I am already in the college.

But I am the student of Commerce and Sonu and Dev is the students of art that's why they have different building in the college.

They entered in the college I saw they will following Sonu like a dog.

I understood the plan is working good Sonu give a wink to me.

I followed them too.

I don't know why I am getting interested seeing my girlfriend flirting when someone else in the college.

They went to the college computer lab to complete the assignment.

Actually this is not the place for another student, the most crowded place of the colleges canteen not any laboratory or computer room.

There hardly students came in computer lab and all.

Sonu and Dev went inside.

I am too intrested seeing what they are doing.

I saw them going inside the computer room and I start peeking inside.

Stay tuned