169

It is a huge parcel for men came to deliver that parcel inside the godown Bagha is really confused that what is going on in the mind of Babita right now.

Bagha didn't understand that why those delivery boys looking him with a doubtful Eyes.

They are looking babita and then bagha with strange looks, Bagha is not understanding what is going on.

The delivery boys left.

Bagha : what is in the parcel Babita ji? I hope we will not to be fell into the trouble by all this because if, Seth ji get to know anything then I will definitely lose my job which is the only source of my income.

Babita : don't worry I know whatever I am doing and I think all this twice before plan it, you are completely safe.

Bagha : but it is looking risky to me, as seth ji is so strict, if he get to know that I bring any parcel in the Godown without his permission then he will definitely be so angry on me.

Babita : listen I know it can be little risky but I already paid a lot for it, which you didn't deserve.

Bagha : but Babita ji try to understand I can't lose the job.

Babita : okay go then I will manage.

Bagha : are you sure?

He is scared so he is even ready to go.

Babita : yes, I am sure you can go but remember maybe you lose the chance to see my boobs again, and you won't get that chance again in your life. (Trying to seduce him with offer)

And after this offer it is very easily expected from Bagha that his mind stop working. And his erection told him that he want those big milk tankers.

Bagha : I am here only babita ji.

Babita : smart decision.

Bagha : thanks, but now I am feeling curious that what is in the parcel and what are you going to do in which you want my help.

Babita : so let me start from the beginning. I am gonna dress up in this costume I bring, then you have to just pack me in this parcel simple.

Stay tuned