31

Sonu : what do you mean by that uncle means you will tell Baba that you saw my boobs today. (she didn't said this statement shyly the naughtiness is filled in her words)

Jethalal think about it.

Sonu : say uncle....

Jethalal : okay get up.

Sonu : but I need your help uncle to get up.

Jethalal : I will, but firstly wear a t-shirt or something. I can't help you, with you lying topless.

Sonu : Oh my God uncle ! I'm not feeling shy lying this then why are you feeling shy just help me with the dress. Please.

I tried not to look at her tits and started taking steps toward her.

As I reached close to her, she lifted her legs into the air and made it easier for me to pull out the dress.

I held her dress and tried my best to not look at her naked body.

As I grabbed the dress and tried to slowly pull it off, it got pulled out in seconds.

I am surprised and presumed that the dress was not at all hard to remove.

I looked at her face, she is still giving me naughty looks.

Jethalal : what is this sonu? The dress was not at all hard to pull off.

Sonu gave me a small and naughty smile again and had a smirking look on her face.

She suddenly flipped all her hair to one side.

Sonu : I know this uncle but I want that you will keep it secret and now you will because you removed my dress.

Jethalal : I didn't removed you said.

Sonu : yeah yeah I am agree that I said but it is our secret right.

Jethalal : I am not getting it Sonu that why are you doing this I never thought that you are such kind of girl.

Sonu : don't take me wrong uncle I am not a bad girl but I want this dress and dad will never let me buy this.

Jethalal : ohh so you can say this clearly I won't say no to you. I will gift you this dress on behalf of tapu.

Sonu : thank you for your gift uncle and this is your return gift.

Jethalal : I hope now everything is done....

Sonu : yes uncle..... but I wish tapu should be here today because now I feeling extremely horny.

Jethalal : hmm same here.

Sonu : I knew that uncle that you also got horny by looking at me in my one-piece.

Jethalal : leave this topic.

Sonu : why uncle if we both are horny, then let's help each other to get rid of our horniness.

Jethalal : don't you know what are you saying Sonu doing such a thing is forbidden in society.

Sonu : so isn't it wrong when you do something with Babita aunty who is also married at least here I am no one's wife.
Stay tuned for next chapter