78

But I prefer to see them I go more closer to her and it is not show difficult to understand that she is not wearing a Bra right now.

The nipples are poking out.

I just take a devil to come in me and and I really don't know how I got that confidence by which i just placed my palm on the nipples and I felt the hard erected nipples and she did not wear bra and now it's confirmed.

I never know Anjali aunty have this much deep sleep she didn't even realise that my hand run on her body.

I better know that this can be create problem for me.

But the pleasure is right and front of you and I can't refuse pleasure right now.

There is a very thin layer of a cloth between me and her boobs right now hence I can feel the hard nipples.

I thought that I should leave because I am losing my control but then I thought that I should lose my control.

Then I slowly lifted her nighty to see the pubic reagion and since it was not visible to me till now.

Anjali aunty body make a move so I get scared but she is still in a deep sleep.

And even the move she take help me to get to pulled the nighty til her knee.

I am very conscious while doing it.

Anjali aunty is still as sleep.

Wait what??

I really can't believe it that how can I be so lucky she is not even wearing  panty under it now her pussy is visible to me.

She have a hairy but beautiful pussy.

I was controlling not to touch it to be caught.

Now I thought that if I didn't want to get caught then I should leave this house with the books.

I took the books.

Again have a last look of their pussy and I was done, I moved out of the house with the pleasure to see her pussy.

Which is a completely unexpected gift from Anjali aunty to me today and it is all because of Babita aunty so I have to thank them I thought that I will tell them that I saw their pussy.

Stay tuned for next chapter