6

Part 6

Goli : no he made my fun... now it is my turn to take revenge I have an idea.

Pinku : what??

Goli : just wait and watch.

Goli have something which he put in on the clothes of tapu. But here he made a blunder because he put it on sonu's clothes.

As tapu bought something for sonu to change.

After sometimes they are ready to start trek.

They decided to take an unknown route to go towards peak not a usual one.

They didn't inform anything to Sonu but they know that this path will join the mid Moutain market in middle so it's safe.

Before they could move ahead.

The only and sexy girl of the group sonu joined them with the new clothes.

She is looking very sexy.

All are staring at her.

Her boobs and butt looking great in her tight clothes and navel area was exposed.

She mostly avoid to wear these kind of clothes so whenever she wear something like this she looks more attractive to everyone.

All the boys gave her compliment but in the decent way by when there dirty minds start working in the bad direction.

They have more friends on this trip but after seeing sonu, now they are not interested to add more boys in this group.

Because even Tappu didn't feel insecure with his friends because they all grown up together but other guys stare sonu that's not digesable for him.

Even friends don’t know that sonu coming.

As it was boys out, so when sonu asked that where is our other friends we told her that they got little uncomfortable.

Sonu also little shy and never went with boys group so she said it's good that they all 5 are going only.

To be continue.......

Target - 10 votes