143

Gogi lock to the door from inside.

All three of them got inside.

And then circle around the bed, I am really confused, nervous and excited at the same time it is kind of mix up of expressions and feeling right now in my mind.

I am in a tempting one piece dress and on the bed of my boyfriend when three young boys are all around my bed.

Pinku have different kinda hormones today came up to me.

He pulled me up, and ask me if he can kiss me.

I look at my boyfriend Gogi he know that I am upset with him so he just give a smile and said that I can do anything whatever I want because it is my birthday today.

He is a really good kisser.

I never know that a kiss on the lips can feel this amazing to a girl because this is my first kiss ever in my life.

Pinku continue sucking my lips when Gogi and tapu also climb on the bed they sit beside me right now they are not doing anything but not for too long I know that.

I am enjoying this kiss.

Pinku is really busy with my lips for so long he is not even thinking to break the case right now when even we were passionately sucking each other lips more than over a minute.

I guess now tapu also lose the patience.

So when pinku kissing me tapu came behind me and unzipped my dress from the side.

He kissed twice on back of my neck.

He then started sucking on my neck and ears, and it drive me more crazy.

I know this very well that tappu is the most experienced boy in all of them who had did all this with so many girls before definitely because he is one of the most handsome boy i ever seen.

I start moaning loudly.

To suppress those moans, I kiss pinku more harder.

Gogi is watching all this happening with his girlfriend and he didn't have any problem kind of expression on his face.

Stay tuned for more