114

Mandy sir start rubbing my cunt over my panties so faster.

But it is not giving that affect to me right now I am just standing like a bi*ch between all the boys here.

Gogi is the one who is waiting for the right chance.

He was only rubbing my waist and tummy.

And not getting anything more, actually montu and pinku acquired my butts inside my panties.

And mandy sir is busy with my pussy over my panties.

I don't know I should not because he is not innocent boy in anyway but I am feeling pity on gogi.

Because he is just standing and seeing everything happening with me.

Mandy sir wants to touch the naked flesh, he went behind, pull one hand out from my panties of montu and grabbed my butts.

He is rough on my ass. Ahhh....

Montu thought to come and get closer to my pussy.

It been 15 second, mandy sir left my pussy alone but I don't know what is Gogi waiting for he is still rubbing my waist and tummy.

He is such an idiot. Now I took his hand myself before montu could do that I wanna give the chance to my childhood friend.

I hold his hand and very shamelessly I put his hands inside my panties over my pussy.

Uhmm...

I can feel his hands, and he can feel my hot wet pussy.

After a minute, mandy sir pull his hands out, he didn't know my pussy already get busy with gogi.

Montu didn't wait and put his hands back into my panties on my butts.

Mandy sir see gogi's hands in my panties.

He gave a naughty smile.

And with the next move only he grabbed my both of the boobs in his hands over my dress top.

They didn't even look at me for permission and start removing my top. I save my top on my body somehow but I can't keep my boobs inside the top anymore.

It's over boobs with my bra.

Now I am just in panties. But there is no benefit of that on my body because already 3 hands are inside it. And all 3 hands are of 3 different boys.

And Mandy sir pounce on my left boob.

I don't know but one hand came from behind holding my other boob.

Gogi's hand in my panty on my pussy and his mouth came to suck my right boob which is hold of pinku Or montu I don't know whom.

Stay tuned.