111

Goli : I don't know yar... But she grown up sexy.

Tapu : yes right.

Now there is a announcement, to join the dance floor to dance.

Mostly all the boys and girls who were in pair is climb up on The Dance Floor.

Gogi and jheel also joined, tappu arrived too, and Goli is waiting for his partner.

There are already three or four boys around Sonu and Sonu is dancing in the middle of them.

When tappu joined, pinku was behind sonu, and sonu was dancing when rubbing her body with pinku's lap.

Everything is on different levels tonight, as soon tappu came, Sonu made distance from all the other boys present there even from Pinku.

But Tappu is not in a mood to spoil any of the thing happening here. He doesn't stop sonu doing anything with anyone.

His focus is shifted on jheel tonight.

Gogi and jheel are dancing together on other corner.

Pinku, Tapu and now Goli too dancing with Sonu.

Goli was waiting for his partner but he was getting bored waiting for the girl so he joined them too.

And even Goli have different attraction towards sonu.

They all were having the dance, when one of their male teacher joined them.

One more boy who is there montu.

You must know this boy if you watch the episode in which montu cheated Gogi In college

Back to story,

Everyone is just revolving around Sonu she is looking so gorgeous today she is wearing a sexy dress today in which the bottom skirt is tied on the waist with a lace.

Even the teacher who was really strict in the college is melting on this beautiful college girl tonight.

Teacher : you are looking gorgeous tonight Sonu.

Sonu : thank you sir.

Tappu and Sonu both can understand very well that how she is looking today and why she is getting so much compliment.

She looks slutty in this party tonight.

She don't mind anything she just enjoying the moment of college now.

They all are dancing together Tapu have his hand on Sonu's waist first.

Goli, Pinku, Tapu, Montu and the teacher made a circle around Sonu.

It is like a room in which Sonu is packed now.

Tappu starts the dancing, later goli get a chance to dance with her then pinku.

Montu and the teacher waiting for their turn to touch and feel her.

Stay tuned