41

Sonu : you know that very well what I am talking about so don't ask me

Gogi : you are blaming us only when you are using the terrace for your fun as well.

Sonu : what??

Gogi : don't pretend innocent Sonu we know everything, and i saw you naked too. Doing walk here. But don't worry I do not tell anyone.

Now I was shocked.

But didn’t want to show it.

I want to show that it doesn't happen ever and he have some misunderstanding because of dark.

Sonu : are you mad, what do you mean by it?

Gogi : sonu We saw everything....so please.....first, we saw you here then we start coming here and later we come here and hide before you. But don’t worry, sonu , we won’t tell anyone.

As I was shocked.

I see Goli coming up the stairs.

He saw me with gogi.

And He tried to run away, but I called him up.

He is the other friend of mine.

They all are so close to me so I  confront them that how can they do this thing.

Both of them were so polite right now and apologize and reassured me that they wouldn’t tell anyone.

I know I was doing the same thing so I can't make a issue of this but I was ashamed right now that this only naked.

But what they were doing. And I am the subject for them to jerk off.

They come in when I am doing my things.

They told me that how they hide behind this tank and jerk off seeing me.

I was soo turned on by this.

I know they are my best friends but they are guys.

I am already in relationship with tapu.

But they all are special to me because of me they didn't have girlfriend because I am in the group of them.

Hearing my friends jerking off for my body give me goosebumps too.

They had access to all world-class porn but choose me.

They take a risk to come on this terrace at night when my own boyfriend didn't have time for me.

I felt like a queen of my group now.

I know this is wrong but what can I do if I am feeling that since they were so nice to me since childhood.

All of the guys in my group treat me like a queen always.

And Goli and Gogi are part of that group as well.

I felt I should not get angry on them.

Because they didn't even try to harm me they just enjoy my body from a far away distance.

So I asked them.

Sonu : guys never tell this to anyone....and even not tapu and pinku. It will be a secret between us only.

Stay tuned