70

She is tall with extra huge breasts and a hill shaped sexy ass which can be adored in her tight clothes.

I hope I am justifying her beauty and well shaped may be 40-34-40 figure.

Which is looks like a Vodka bottle she is heavy body where boy likes the extra meat.

She is good in looking and very fare in color. She looks like a Britisher sometime.

She has flat belly deep naval, plump and thighs with lots of space between them.

I think nature has made her for romance all the time only.

I had a girlfriend so I never look her in this manner before this but today I am looking at her.

I know she will be the best person to spend time and teach my father and my girlfriend a lesson that they should not do whatever they did together.

But on the other hand I am also thinking that why will Babita aunty will give me a chance to teach them a lesson.

Because it is next time possible she is a married lady.

I have so many thoughts which are fighting with each other right now in my mind I don't know what should I do.

We saw each other many times in a day but I never talked with her since these thought coming in my mind.

Because I know that it is more than a risky thing if I even ask Babita aunty to do some acting with me.

But one day, after almost 10 days passed aways already when babita aunty were talking to my mother at my home.

As you all know we live in neighbourhood my mother and Babita aunty are best friends as well.

I don't know why but whenever now I saw Babita aunty I will get a boner instantly.

While talking, she frequently looking
at my crotch today.

I feel so embarrassed when I know it is that Babita aunty notice my Boner looking at her.

I just covered my bonner and came back to my room I curse myself that what if she tell anything to my mother.

Stay tuned