161

Now after that Sonu and tapu decide they will be loyal the each other.

On the other hand the lover of Tappu in the society get to know that it is a birthday of Tapu after some days.

And the day Babita and Tappu had sex with each other, Babita is making plan for Tapu birthday because Iyer is not in the city for that day as well.

She want to make this Birthday special for Tapu and for that she have a very tricky plan, but in that plans she want help of someone.

Because she want it to be surprise for Tapu but the problem is he can't involve anyone in this plan.

There is only girl in the society and that is also girlfriend of Tappu, Sonu.

And the problem with the other members of Tapu sena is that Babita didn't want to show this face of her to all of them.

Babita is thinking this when the door bell rangs.

Babita open the door. (It is bagha on the door).

You must know Bagha if you watch the show but still I am giving you a small introduction of him he is a electronic repairs men in Gada electronics. Under father of Tapu, Jethalaal Gada.

Actually Babita only called him because the washing machine in her home is not working properly so he came to repair that washing machine.

Bagha : hello babita ji... Seth ji told me that you call me to repair any washing machine.

Babita : yes come in I will show you the washing machine it is not working properly.

Bagha : yeah.

Babita brings him to the bathroom and shows him washing machine.

Bagha : okay I will do this...

Babita : after this please check my microwave oven as well.

Bagha : ok

Babita left.

Stay tuned