Signing off

Can you believe it I am married from 5 years but I never had sex with my husband in this position. This is so hot.

I start to move my hips up and down slowly, then operate it with normal speen and now faster and faster until he gets the tempo and we're fucking now.

Ummmm....Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.
.uhmmm...what I am doing...but I am liking it.

I started to move my hips in a circular motion to make his cock drill into my pussy.

He can surely feel my g-spot.

My pussy being fuck up and down, circular motion and faster and faster.

Uhmmmmm....finally I cummed.

I landed on his lap and relax my body for next 1 minute.

He looks into my eyes.

Jethalal : Babita ji if you don't mind can we kiss?

Babita laugh.

Jethalal : why are you laughing Babita ji, is I asked you something wrong?

Babita : no it was sound like a joke.

Jethalal : why?

Babita : just think in which position we are right now, you just fuck my pussy, and what fucked your cock is still inside my pussy. I am sitting naked on your last and you are taking permission to kiss me. Isn't it a joke.

After this jethalal smash his lips on her.

Jethalal get up then and bring her clothes. Gave it to her and now babita smile giving her last view of naked body.

Babita : remember one thing jethaji whatever happened was not needed, it's a lust, so it will be better if you forget it and we will be normal like before this day. We are friends and both are happily married.

Jethalal : true.

Here this story with full of lust ends.

Author's note : there is no sentiment being mentioned in this book, this is a pure piece of lust and sex. So if by mistake I made anyone hurt by any of my word then I am really sorry.

Happy reading friends.