153

Tapu : why are you so worried this is a project for two students and you have a partner. You should give some responsibility to Dev.

Sonu : yaar he is not ready to understand that I told him to divide equal work, but he clearly said that he didn't know anything about all this.

Tapu : so ask teacher to change your partner.

Sonu : not possible Tappu actually our teacher divided the pair, one good student one back bencher, and every top for get a duty to motivate their partner to focus on project.

Tapu : ohh that's tough.

Sonu : this is seriously ridiculous how can I make that Dev understand. He won't understand anything, he don't have intrest in this project even a bit.

Tapu : so find some idea by which he get intrest in project baby.

Sonu : what do you mean now?

Tapu : you better know...

Sonu : umm.. I didn't understand, will you explain.

Tapu : you can better understand... Use your not so innocent brain.

Sonu : are you suggesting me to seduce him?

Tapu : if you are okay baby then, it will really work just try to flirt with him. Because like this he will get the interest in you and then you can make him focus on project too.

Sonu : why I am thinking that you need excuses now to share your girlfriend with other boys.

Tapu : it is never like this. And I told you that I will be fine because it is only flirt and not sex or anything.

Sonu : maybe tappu. But like this i can get into trouble also. But yes let’s try it once and see how it will go. But how will I go directly to him and just flirt with him.

I suggested her to wear trousers which are tight on her ass with no panty.

Because that makes her help by which she didn't have to flirt with him.

And in more, a wide deep neck white shirt from which everyone if standing close, any one can figure out that she is wearing any dark color bra.

Sonu : anything else naughty boy.

Tapu : um...yeah you can even wear a deep bra so that give your firm boobs stay bit outside giving a deep, juicy cleavage as well.

Sonu hummed.

Stay tuned