73

Babita : you tell me what happened Tapu you look serious from so many days you were never like this I know you since your childhood days.

Tappu : no aunty nothing is like that. (With taking a sip)

Babita : it is completely your choice if you don't want to share it with me but if you want to share it with me then you can share consider me as your friend not like a aunty we didn't have that huge age gap.

Tappu : it is not something which I can share with you aunty

Babita : can I know what is it about maybe I can help you?

I thought for a second that I should not tell them but then I thought maybe she will really give me any suggestion.

Tappu : actually it is about my relationship this Sonu

Babita : means it is right you are in a relationship with Sonu.

Tappu : yes we are in a relationship since 2 years but now I feel it all was just from my side.

Babita : why what happened?

Tappu : I don't know how can I explain all this aunty.

Babita : do you have a physical relationship with Sonu from last 2 years.

Tappu : no aunty I didn't have physical relationship with her from last 2 years it started just some days ago.

Babita : ohh means it started.. Congo. (Teasingly)

Tappu : nothing is like to be congratulated for....

Babita : may I know the reason why are you saying like this??

Tappu : I am not happy with Sonu now she cheated on me.

Babita : how??

Tappu : she have some extra physical relationship with my dad.

Babita : with jetha ji.. Are you serious?

Tappu : yes

Babita : who told you??

Tappu : I saw them together.

Babita : ohh this is really sad for you.

Tappu : yes aunty.

Babita : if you don't mind then talk to you should not think this much about it after all Sonu have their own choices and you didn't have less choices in your life as well.

Tappu : means??

Babita : I just mean that you are just feeling bad because your father got whatever you want to have.

Tappu : maybe the reason is same but when my father know that she is my girlfriend then he should not cross any limit with her.

Babita : this is your point of view you think this from Sonu's point of view.... maybe she had any attraction for your father doesn't do you have any attraction for any lady ever.

Tappu : no aunty..

Babita : Don't You Lie Tappu everyone have such kind of feelings once in a life so it is not to be something to embarrass.

Tappu : hmm

Babita : you have the solution in your hand you should go and make a relationship with someone else that will save your relationship with Sonu as well.

Tappu : thank you so much aunty you help me a lot with your suggestion I will always remember that.

Babita smiled.

Stay tuned