144

A few minutes later,

Pinku pulled down my dress straps and pulled down the dress altogether.

The work done by Pinku and the other half of taking the dress completely of from my body is done by Tappu.

Now I am just in my bra and panty.

And every Lingerie or undergarment is not just for covering your pride privates every time, because some time it can be wear with the intention to temps the boy more.

And today I am wearing a Lingerie of this kind only which makes no boy stand on feet in front of me.

And the same thing is happening.

They get more excited seeing me in such kind of undergarments.

Tapu : I never know that you also have such kind of kinks.

Pinku : true... you are really so lucky that you have such a n****** girlfriend. Gogi.

Gogi : even I didn't know anything about this.

Tapu : ohh really.

Pinku : look how silky stuff of her bra. (Grabbing boobs with the excuse of trying the cloth stuff of her bra).

Tapu also turned me around and started fondling my boobs over the bra.

Tapu : yeah pinku ...the bra is really silky.

Jheel : stop making this nonsense I know that what you are liking to touch it is not about bra.

Pinku : smart girl baby.

Tapu : when you are this smart then you should know na we didn't need this bra anymore on your body. Let's remove it.

I thought they are asking me for my permission but they are not before I can say anything they already start removing it.

Tapu quickly undid it and threw it away.

My boobs fell free now.

I always thought that when I get naked for the first time in front of any boy than it should be enough meat of my breast to feed him happy.

But now it is looking my two boobs are not enough for the hunger of these three boy.

And pinku wasted no time in sucking them.

He is always first to attack on my body I just let him do whatever he want.

Stay tuned for more