178

Babita is screaming saying to leave him but I am not gonna do that. Finally I made her dress cut into two parts one in upper and the other lower half cuts from the belly button.

Something like a crop top kinda length piece is above. And rest is starts from her belly to her feets. She is now trying to kick me away from her. But no I am not going away today.

Now when jethalal divide that suit into two parts, jethalal is find it more beneficial to take off the bottom part too.

As her hands tied so it will be easy to take off the lower part than the upper part.

Back to Babita's POV

I can feel my suit is cut now, I am screaming constantly to leave me now the lower part is like a jeans on my bottom half body.

And he is trying to sliding it down from my waist slowly.

Making a roll, because it is so tight latex rubber suit, he made my belly free. And I guess he even find my belly attracting him.

I know now he can see my milky waist and belly button.

And I feel him touching me there, but not for long, now he is sliding the lower part more down.

I hold my legs close to each other trying to grip m jeans between my leg and it blocks the action on my suit.

He can see my bare navel and belly. I feel it that he sits on his knees and this time so I can't even move much and he starts kissing my stomach.

Stay tuned