90

Babita : no I don't think so.

Tappu : so keep quite.

Babita : ok all your baby.

Tappu : better.

I slowly started tasting the sweet wet honey dipped pussy and every time I lick it.

She would push my head deep in to her cunt with a sexy moaning voice.

I loved it and I wanted to lick her pussy more and more but since she was in such a hurry to have my dick in her hole and since she was unable to control it.

Because it is bad impact on her pussy of viagra.

She started rubbing her fingers on her pussy.

I replace her fingers from my fingers I want all the fun for me only today.

I got up and I pulled her to lean on the wall to fulfil my desire to fuck her in standing position and since she is of my height.

And you know this very well that my girlfriend for you is much lesser taller than me in the height so I didn't have that fantasy full filled before.

I slowly lifted her left leg and inserted my dick in her wet pussy.

It was bit tight but ready to take my whole tool in her pussy and I slowly forced in and she held me so tight with a moan and when I started stroking, she started licking my chest as and when my strokes gradually became faster.

Babita aunty shouting Tappu fuck me hard, fuck me hard please.

I love to hear those dirty words from my sex queen aunty and to make her happy, I humped it so hard and deep.

I didn't know that there is no one in the building today that's why Babita aunty is taking all the fun with me but I am loving it I am not able to stop her to shout this.

And before I cum, I felt that she had cum and still she was moaning much and just before I cum.

I humped her so hard deep and fast that she started screaming loudly.

Then I did not take my dick out from her wet pussy and hugged her for a while by holding her ass cheeks then I carried her and laid her on the bed.

Tappu wants more but now Babita is satisfied whatever she had so she told him that it is not the last time she will let him do this again soon but he should go back to his home for now.

With a kiss on lips they wished good night to each other and finally they went to their home.

Will continue with more fun with lusty members of Gokuldham Society.

Stay tuned for next chapter

Next chapter after 10 votes