45

So jetha uncle was showing me a lot of dirty videos of men and women doing all sorts of fun dirty things together.

You can say he is giving me the sexual lessons to make my life happy and just because he is giving me these lessons so I want to try all this with them and I was ready to do absolutely anything we saw.

In the earlier days,

Even after having sex with me uncle is not ready to accept it that he was completely involved in that as well he told me that was need of moment in which we was.

But later he understand that i am not that shy kinda girl who is tough to handle.

And he understood that I know well how to keep the secret from everyone.

So now he is more open up with me.

He asked me that i love tappu or not.

When I told them I love Tappu they ask me that why then I am trying to do all this with them so I tell them I love them as well.

It went on so much that uncle even jokingly began telling me that one man was not sufficient to satisfy me.

I laughed about it.

But no matter what it is the truth Tappu is not enough to make me happy and satisfy my sexual Desire.

I have much more desires than he can handle.

Back to me and jetha uncle, both uncle and I really liked the idea we got by accident and began talking about how it would be if we really did it again.

And even one day on a phone call uncle added that if it is not enough for me to get satisfied from one man then he can call tappu as well.

He means that they both father son will fuck me together.

Stay tuned for next chapter