87

It is very clear the shown on her face that she know that very well that it will not take time to go inside the panty.

Babita : look at the place Tapu it is not safe.

Tappu : you wanna stop it here.

Babita : hmm (disappointedly)

Tappu : but I think your pussy need my hand to touch her.

Babita : I won't lie... Honestly I want but... Okay do it fast and put it out in 10 seconds only.

Tappu : okay done aunty.

Babita is ready to let his hand go inside her panty.

Tappu flicked his fingers inside her panty and in a swift move it slide down on her pussy lips.

After 10 seconds up , tapu is ready to remove the hands from there but Babita hold the hand there only she told Tapu to not to remove hand.

Tappu is not doing anything with her pussy just placing hand on that hot cunt which is ready to erupt.

Within 1 minute Babita accepted that now she want to get fucked at least something she wants in this hot burning pussy.

And this is the only thing Tapu want to hear righ there,  but he want that Babita will feel that she is his slave tonight and he just fuck her when she get ready to do anything for him.

Babita : now let's go to my home.

Tappu : no...

Babita : why??

Tappu : I don't have any sex plans with you aunty I am satisfied now you can go back to your home.

Babita : this is ridiculous tappu you can't do this to me.. because I am not satisfied in anyway I want much more I want you to fuck me tonight.

Tappu : okay but what will you do in return for me.

Babita : I am letting you have sex with me isn't it enough for you

Tappu : no it is not enough for me because you need this sex with me more than i want you.

Babita : you are taking advantage of my situation you know that I am through desperate to have your cock in me so you are being opportunist.

Tappu : you can consider it as you want aunty.

Babita : okay then right here I don't have any choice so tell me what can I do for you.

Tappu : you have to be naked right here and walk to your home naked with me.

Babita : what....are you mad or why you want me to do that??

Tappu : because I want to feel that you are mine and I can do anything with you, when you parade naked to your home it makes me feel like a king.

Babita : but anyone can caught us like this??

Tappu : not us... Only you will walk naked in society.

Babita : but... Okay... but not in society I will walk naked in the building I live. Popat bhai live there so it would be pleasurable for you as well. I hope you don't want before anyone else come and fuck me.

Tappu : no baby.... Okay done you can walk naked in your wing.

Babita know that popat lal isn't at home tonight.

Tappu and babita came to their wing.

Babita pulled up her skirt completely and walk in panty bra for tapu. She convinced her somehow to let her be in panty

Tapu become happy and they reached in their flat.

Stay tuned for next chapter