13

Let's peek into the mind of the Sonu

We just started working towards the peak of the mountain.

As much as I am excited here at the same time I am scared too.

Because we have a idea that there is no one will be found in this way but we are not sure may be someone like us tried this way for a new experience as well.

And I don't want that anyone else will also enjoy this view which are my friends enjoying.

Tappu give me some confidence that hardly someone came here in years so it is next to impossible that anyone will be found in this way.

But today I am not believing on this word impossible because it was also impossible that I will be naked in front of my friend.

I am not just naked I am happily naked in front of them I am not feeling shy when I ever always feel shy to wear western clothes in front of tapu well who is my boyfriend since so long.

This all was unexpected whatever happening on the trip every step and I don't want anything more unexpected will happen next in my life.

And especially I don't want that anyone will see me naked.

Goli told me that mostly families came here for tracking.

But I know that men will be a man no matter what he is married or not looking a girl like me naked he will not take a time to fill his mouth with water and the mind with lust.

But I know that if I stay here then it would be more risky so right now this is the best thing that we walk to the peak of the mountain.

I know my these three friends will protect me from everyone for sure.

But on the other thought something else going on in my mind as well because who will protect me from them.

Because it is next to impossible for them to control their hormone.

But it's fine I know them they won't force me for anything.

We moved ahead.

Our four people group in walking in the line.

Tapu is leading us.

And Goli and Pinku having all the fun from behind me.

I am sandwich between Tappu ahead who is not looking at me actually.

Maybe that's why because I am his girlfriend and he know that it is not the last time he is seeing me naked because anyone can understand this is the new start for me as a bolder girl.

So it is very obvious she will get more chances in upcoming days as well.

For now forget it I am telling you the position in which I am,  I am in the middle of tappu at front leading us.

I am following him and Goli and Pinku following me from behind.

I turned little back both are murmuring the topic is of course my butts.

As even I can feel them dancing celebrating the freedom without any clothes over them.

They are looking at them and I don't think I should stop them staring at my butts.

Because if they are enjoying done what is my problem I don't have anything to cover them let them see is the best option.

We moved ahead more.

Now the mountain become more hilly.

Sometime we have to climb the big rocks to move further.

As you know Tapu is physical fit and muscular guy it is easy for him to climb it up.

Stay tuned