28

Sonu : I want your opinion on my outfit please.

Jethalaal : okay okay.... Do it soon.

She said, “Sure, uncle just five minutes.” and ran into the room.

Jethalal turn on the TV and start watching the TV because he didn't have any pass time right now.

After a few minutes, she finally came out of her room and stood in front of jethalal.

Jethalal pov

As I looked at her, my mind stopped working, and my heart rate increased within seconds.

She is wearing a glossy black one-piece, and it was extremely tight around her breasts and hips.

I don't know why she is showing something like this to me because she should not wear something like this in front of me.

That was the first time, I was looking at the beautiful figure of sonu.

But I am so scared and nervous because for the first time bhide left her daughter to my conservation.

I don't want anything which create trouble.

I don't know what's wrong with sonu too she always used to wear good clothes at home as well.

But unintentionally I also think that why I never noticed that she was hiding such an amazing body beneath those clothes.

Now I get the reason that why Tapu is crazy behind her maybe he saw this view.

I couldn’t help myself and just kept glancing at her body.

I know that is very wrong.

But what can any men do.

Sonu have big and incredibly good boobs tight and sharply edged tits.

The dress was so tight that I was even able to see her nipples, coming outpointed on her dress.

This is clearly give me hint that she is not wearing a bra inside this dress.

The most terrific thing of her body I see when she turn around for me.

Sonu have a huge fat ass.

I never knew that in this society someone have even good ass than babita Ji.

But I nearly his father's age.

Stay tuned for next chapter