57

I used to think they were just not doing it right or doing it to make the video much more dirtier.

But I understood it now.

My mouth was watering up all by itself, just like I was eating a very tasty sweet, I felt my mouth make more saliva.

I ate it up completely. It was not even three minutes of sucking, I felt uncle’s cock throb in the familier way that tells me uncle is close to cum.

I looked up at uncle smiling, “Already uncle? Are you already going to cum?”. Uncle grunted in effort to stop himself from cumming.

He knows I am teasing him on his control.

Mehta uncle's eyes glued on us.

Uncle, who fucked me just a week before for almost 15 mins continuously was ready to cum in less than 3 minutes today.

Sonu was teasing him.

Jetha : it's your mouth is so special, sonu, it does not feel like anything I experienced before. It is so great”. That comment satisfied me and told me I am not leaving uncle half satisfied that evening.

I increased the speed and sucked on the head, rubbing my tongue all over the head, as I stroked his cock shaft. “I am about to cum sonu, pull it out”

Uncle choked out gasping. But I did not have any intention of pulling it out. I sucked harder.

Within a second, as Uncle tried to pull his cock out and I held on tightly, uncle’s cock spurt out cum like a fountain.

It had splashed on my face.

I asked Metha uncle to go and use the washroom to face cleanup Mehta uncle point to the bathroom.

I passed through the Mehta uncle sofa when I was going towards the bathroom.

It is clearly visible on his face that he enjoyed the session we had just now of bj.

And I don't know what came in his mind when I was just about to pass the sofa on which he is sitting to go towards the bathroom he tried to touch my butts over my pyjamas.

But I crossed fastly so his hand missed to touch me but within a second I realise that we was tried to touch my butts.

He felt embarrassed and thought I didn't noticed their try.

But I take a step back take a very small bent.

Mehta uncle : um..

Sonu : now you can touch uncle.

Mehta uncle smile.

Sonu : go for it.

Mehta uncle touched my butts.

Sonu : happy.

He smiled.

Sonu : I will be back in a minute.

I clean up my face on the wash basin.

I brushed my teeth well, washed my hair I had cum spill, redid my lipstick and fixed my hair again.

It all took me another 10 minutes for me to come out.

I fixed my kurti back and fixed my clothes a bit and came out from bathroom.

I wanted to make sure that now mehta uncle himself recieve ne.

This is really very strange that I am going to let them have sex with me because I want to make jetha uncle happy.

Stay tuned for next chapter