3

Part 3

Tapu : what's wrong with you Sonu do you think I am like this and yes I didn't have any problem if Bhide uncle allow you to come with us.

Sonu : oh is it?? Okay then.... I will convinced my father somehow, but this is final that I am coming with you all.

Tapu : ohk i dont mind it.

Sonu : and remember I don't want any problem there. And one more thing my dad will never let me out for three nights so we will come back in 1 night outing only.

Tapu : but yar.... we plan something else try to understand.

Sonu : okay I get it you don't want me to come with you all....right.....

Tapu : okay okay don't play this emotional card you can come with us we will be back in the day.

Sonu : but are you sure this is easy trekking.

Tapu : yes it's easy and safe.... Don't worry about it.

Sonu : then I will talk to mom first and I will join you all in compound tomorrow.

Tapu didn't inform anything that what should she pack with her.

Because he is thinking that they have everything whatever they needed there.

Sonu convince her mother first, and Madhavi aunty always support Sonu so she support her this time as well and let her go with them.

At last Bhide uncle also give her permission to go with Tapu sena.

But he told her to come back as soon as possible.

Sonu didn't pack any extra clothes with her.

Because it's a one day trip.

She packed her bags with snacks only and next day joined boys in compound.

Goli Gogi and Pinku didn't know that Sonu is also coming with them.

Sonu is more disciplined then them so they know that she will spoil their plans they made to enjoy.

And it is difficult to travel with a girl on trekking and they think that.
(What do you all think about this?)

Tapu is surprised too that how she convince her parents.

But now he is happy because his girlfriend is also travelling with him so trip becomes more spicy., 😜

Stay tuned for next chapter