9

Goli said these ants are very dangerous.

Sonu : you realising it now....i hate you goli.

Goli : sorry sonu.

Tapu : Sonu, we don't have option you have to remove these clothes.

Sonu : but how can I ??

Tapu : it's needed. Do one thing go behind this tree and remove then.

Sonu : but the problem will be same, if I wear it back the ants will come back.

Goli : umm yes... This spray is strong.... Tu kapde pehen mat ye wapas (don't wear them back)

Sonu : how shameless goli... Now you want me to be naked here.

Pinku : sonu, it's not about to be shameless but for a hour you have to stay away from these clothes. Till anyone go and bring anything to wear from starting point.

Goli : aur ha tab tak tu mere kapde pehen lena (till then you can wear my clothes)... I won't mind striping in front of you all... After all we all are friends.

Sonu : they will not to be fit on me... And by the way who wants here to see your filthy naked body.

Goli : ok fine. Sorry sonu.

Tapu : so wear mine sonu but remove these.... I can't see you get hurt like this.

Sonu : ok are you sure I should remove them.

Tapu : yeah go behind tree.

Goli : yes shy baby go and stay there okay.... No one will come there.

Sonu : hey I am not shy baby I am not going behind the trees....

Goli : so??

Sonu : now I don't have option so strip me fast.

Tapu : what??

Sonu : yeah I am scared of these ants remove them... I know I have to be naked in front of you all now so no benefit to hide for some minutes.

This is like a jackpot to everyone. And internally sonu don't know what's happening to her she is ready to expose her I front of them.

Hearing this tapu striped her bottom clothes and started to removes ants.

Gogi helping her to open her clothes on the above half.

Now she is only in bra and panty in front of all her friends.

Sonu's pov

And goli and pinku looking eagerly seeing me coming out from my clothes.

Gogi saw ants going in my bra so he ask me to remove ir. While removing ants from my big boobs cleavage.

Tapu sat down and starts to remove my panty.

And in a minute tapu slides my panty also and kept a side.

Gogi and tapu both are removing ants right now moving on my body.

Stay tuned for more parts