72

She blinked her left eye.

I really can't believe on my ear.

I was ashamed of and not given any attention to this and almost run away.

I feel that it might have happened
unknowingly.

I thought maybe Babita aunty didn't have any means of that after all they shifted in the society when I was 10 year old and she considered me as a kid only since so long.

In the earlier days I was planning to teach lesson to my dad and Sonu with Babita aunty but now I left that plan I know it would be so bad.

Some days later mom again handed me something to give to babita aunty i hesitated and refused to do it.

Mom told me to give them directly not to anyone else.

When mom insisted on it and I
Don't had any excuse to not to go in their house.

When I reach at their home the door was open I knocked and entered inside I saw Babita aunty struggling with the ladder because the tubelight is not working properly.

(Do you remember the scene when jethalaal was repairing the tubelight that was epic 🤣🤣)

Let's get back to story.

Babita aunty asked me to help her and I don't have any reason to say no I climb up to the ladder.

But while holding the ladder she brushed her boobs on my legs.

I repaired that tube light.

Because I help Babita aunty she asked me to stay and ask me for a coffee.

Aunty made a coffee for me.

We sat together with a coffee mugs in hand.

While sipping a coffee we discussed about normal things.

Babita : if you don't mind tappu than today I want to ask you something??

I felt nervous but I can't say no to Babita aunty to not to ask me anything.

Tappu : yes you can ask me anything aunty what happened??

Stay tuned