142

It is really awkward for Gogi that he is standing from distance and seeing me (his gf) enjoying with his friends.

I could not be care less about him.

Right now I just want to enjoy my birthday and I want to teach him lesson as well that how it feel when you are girlfriend or boyfriend have a love interest in someone else.

But honestly my mind also know that I am enjoying that that's why I am letting them do whatever they are doing.

Else it should be like I should stop Pinku.

Now all this things are continue happening when Tapu told us that Daya aunty allowed him to stay with gogi tonight.

Tapu : so Gogi tell us where we have to sleep tonight?

Gogi : I guess two of them can sleep in the hall and two of us can sleep in my room.

Pinku : any two can sleep in your bedroom it meant it will be you and your girlfriend? definitely? Right?

Gogi : you two Tapu and you (pinku) can sleep in my bedroom.

Pinku : what changes in it lucky one is go with jheel and spend night with birthday girl.

Jheel : who are saying to be one of you get lucky you all three can be lucky to sleep with birthday girl tonight you all are my childhood friends we can sleep tonight together. (Seems something going in her mind)

Tapu : are you serious??

Gogi : but we all four can't be adjust in the bedroom.

Pinku : don't you have a double bed in your bedroom Gogi?

Jheel : yes he have... and don't worry my dear boyfriend we will not take so much space... So we can adjust.

Tapu : I don't mind I will go with the choice of birthday girl.

Gogi : so what can I say now as you want jheel... We can do like that.

Pinku : ohh naughty girl... This night gonna be fun.

Jheel : ohh really.

Gogi : remember one thing guys she is my girlfriend.

Tapu tell him that let her do anything whatever she want to do. Else she will break up with him.

Tapu : enjoy your time bro

Gogi : yeah maybe you are right... I also licked sonu's pussy today.

Somehow Tappu manage Gogi because he can see that birthday girl is completely ready for fun.

Back to the pov of birthday girl Jheel 😄

Pinku lift me in his arms and bring to the bedroom.

As soon as Gogi opened the door of his bedroom.

Pinku throw me on the couch. He was really strong, and i was like a piece of cotton for him as he throw me on bed.

Stay tuned for more