19

Tapu : if you know that then it is very good.

She agreed to go at terrace.

we went to the back side of the terrace to make sure we can't get caught here.

We sat side by side chatting a bit romantically.

After almost ten minutes i got the courage to ask her.

Tapu : Don't you feel sonu that our relationship doesn't moving ahead.

She curiously looked at me and said “why? What is wrong with our relationship I think we both are happy with each other seeing Each Other is the best thing we can do”

I said “just like that only sonu..... I mean don't get me wrong but we are just seeing each other from childhood we should do something to keep this ahead”.

She said “yes she think the same thing but she didn't know what they should do??

Tapu remain silent he didn't know what to say next.

Sonu : what happened to you now tell me what do you want to do next?

Tapu : a kiss.... (Afraid of her reaction)

Sonu : seriously....

Tapu : please

Sonu : okay okay stop begging for a kiss I never stop you.

Tapu jump in excitement.

Sonu : yeah do i ever??

Tapu : no... So may I??

I really was getting wild and i wanted to do everything with her but start a kiss.

At this moment there was loud thunder and she clutched me tight and i hugged her.

God is with me today.

But it was also breaking point of my self-control.

I was hugging her more tight and she was now trying to let go.

But i did not want to let her go and i just held her and kissed her behind her neck spontaneously uttering in loving tone “I love you sonu , i love you so much.”

She was trying to get out of my clutches feeling shy

She makes her free from me.

But I really feel it so rude from her.

Like seriously just a minute ago she was shown her consent for a kiss and when I went toward her she insulted me like that.

I get up and I told her that I am going back to my room she can come as well.

She hold my hand and ask me to stop she get up.

Stay tuned