138

Finally now, he get caught.

Because he was masturbating seeing them doing sex.

In that he collided with vase there outside the room.

And goli and tapu caught him watching them.

Sonu didn't have any shyness left in her so she didn't have any problem if he watched anything.

Tapu : what are you doing here gogi.

Anjali Covered her in blanket.

Gogi : oyee aunty i saw you whole naked... No benefit to cover now. (Shamelessly said).

Anjali also know that there is no benefit to cover herself now because it is visible on his face that he enjoyed all the fucking.

Tapu : this is really bad gogi.

Gogi : you better don't show this attitude to me tappu right now. Else everyone in the society will get to know that what is going on here.

Tapu : what the fuck... Are you blackmailing us.

Gogi : arey i am kidding bro.

Anjali : I am telling you Gogi I don't want any problem from your side.

Gogi : don't worry aunty I will not create any problem ever for anyone, if you are enjoying why would I have any problem.

Anjali : yeah...

Tapu : we can trust na.

Sonu : goli.. Tapu... go and get a clean up I know how to make his mouth shut.

Goli and tapu gone.

Sonu hold him and invite him in her open legs.

Gogi didn't wait more and starts licking her pussy.

Almost after 2 minute of licking her p**** Gogi look at Anjali aunty who is also still naked completely sitting on the bed on the other side.

Anjali : what?

Gogi : nothing aunty.

Anjali understood that he will not go without taking her pussy as well.

Without making any argument also in any problem Anjali also open her legs for him one by one gogi is kissing pussies of sonu and Anjali.

He take almost 10 minutes continuously Goli and tapu was fully dressed now but Gogi is not ready to leave sonu and Anjali.

Anjali feeling so irritated now from him when Sonu start getting wet again with the effect of his tongue.

Suddenly, jheel joined.

She saw her new boyfriend, sucking pussies of Sonu and Anjali aunty.

This scene gone crazy now.

Gogi didn't know that jheel is standing right behind him.

But suddenly her voice made him freeze there because it is like a cheating on her.

Actually this is the birthday of Jheel, nobody remember except gogi.

And just because parents of Gogi are not at home Gogi invited his girlfriend to celebrate her birthday with him.

Jheel is celebrating the 20th birthday of her and she is still a virgin.

Gogi already to take the tag of virgin from her tonight.

But whatever she is seen after that it is impossible that she allow him to touch her.

Gogi run behind her when jheel run off angrily.

Tappu told Anjali aunty and Sonu that he texted jheel and call her there.

But Sonu told Tappu that now he should sort everything between them.

Tapu promised.

Sonu and Anjali aunty also get dress up and the day become normal for everyone now.

Stay tuned for more