35

We both kept increasing our pace of doing it.

I came deep inside her mouth.

She was not at all ready for such a big load and spilled all my cum on my cock.

However, she didn't want to let go of my cum and instantly started licking my cum all over my crotch.

Soon, she cleaned my cock completely and licked every last drop of my cum.

While doing so, she got some cum over her face and went to clean it.

When she returned, my cock was again hard and ready to smash her pussy.

As Sonu looked at my hard cock again.

Sonu : you have unbelievable stamina uncle.

Sonu quickly ran toward the bed and jumped on it.

Firstly, she took my cock and gave it a few strokes, and after that, she looked at my face.

She put all her four fingers in my mouth and then rubbed her wet fingers on her pussy.

And again put those fingers in my mouth.

Jethalal : I asked what is She doing....

Sonu (seductively said) : I don't want anything mine on my pussy today.

She slowly started to come down, and finally her pussy touched the tip of my cock.

Suddenly, she sat down fully, and my cock went deep inside her pussy.

She screamed, "Ouchh!!. Oh my Godd. Ahh! ahhhh!"

Slowly, she got up a little and again slammed her huge ass on my thighs.

She was moaning extremely loudly, and it was making me even hornier and hornier.

But I am constantly saying her that she should control her moans because if anyone hear them it would be a problem for us.

But she isn't in a mood.

In some minutes, she got used to my cock and was bouncing vigorously on my top.

I was just lying on the bed, enjoying the view of her huge breasts bouncing on me.

After a few minutes, she got tired of bouncing, and I decided to change the position.

But it is enough for today because our luck is not with us anymore and Daya came back to home I have to run back to open the door.

I managed to wear my clothes.

And behave like everything is normal.

After that all day and the next day I will not get chance for anything but yes when she was serving me dinner now I get the thing that I can squeeze her meaty boobs and ass over her clothes.

Stay tuned for next chapter