79

And he made an attempt to see her pussy.

Babita : ummm (a slight moan)

Tappu : I think you are loving it aunty.

Babita : yes a bit.

Tappu got the hard nipples between his fingers and pinch them hard

Babita : Ouchhhhh

She screamed.

And suddenly something happened to her she pushed tappu hardly.

He save himself from falling down on the floor because of this hard push from her side but he felt so insulted right this moment.

Babita : what the f**k Tapu... who told you that you can pinch them.

Tappu : I am so sorry aunty

Babita : please go now I am not in a mood to talk to you and don't you dare to touch me ever after this.

Tappu : hmm

Tappu isn't thinking that he got insulted.

Right now he is feeling upset because Babita take all the rights back to touch her body from him.

Babita : go... (Roughly said)

Tappu moved out from her flat.

After 2-3 minutes Babita realise that how she behave with Tappu. Which she should not ever.

Babita's mind running

What the hell you did Babita you know the reason very well you are not missing Iyer.

Because this is not the first time igr went for any conference for 6-7 days.

Even before this he went out for so many days so many time and you survive without him happily as well Tappu was right at the point that when Iyer isn't at home.

I am really free to do so many things.

It is not like that I didn't love my husband I love him too much I am happy with him in my life my married life is to good.

But if you have extra fun right in front of you then I don't think any wise person will kick that opportunity.

But today I did the stupidity I really should not put he was just loving my boobs which was his right and I given that right myself.

I will talk to him tomorrow right now he must be feeling insulted and if I say something then he will he will more insulted.

But now I realise the reason is not Tapu pinched my nipples.

The reason is I am jealous from Anjali Bhabhi unintentionally she won the race between me and her going in the heart of Tapu. Stay tuned for next chapter