128

But everybody have some good and bad with them and there are some look make Anjali boobs also desirable they are not that huge as Babita.

But they are obviously bigger than they expected.

Tapu is admiring her boobs right now.

Sonu whipped choco syrup on her hard nipples.

Sonu didn't want too but crawled over and sucked the chocolate off her boobies as Anjali moaned looking at Goli and Tapu.

Sonu buried her face in her soft breasts as she have to licked off the choco syrup completely.

After this task.

Anjali went and clean up her boobs and joined the game back.

Anjali spin the bottle now.

Next, it pointed at Tapu this time.

Tapu's dare was to undress himself completely but by Anjali. And with licking his body.

Anjali take off his shirt, he really have a very good muscular body with perfect abs.

She kissed and licked his chest.

Unbuckle his belt throw it somewhere in the room.

Take his jeans off now.

Now he was standing Anjali was on his knees.

The only boxer is left on the body of Tappu and it is also going to be off by Anjali very next moment.

Without wasting even a minute Anjali take off his boxer.

This pretty lady is removing his clothes with his own hands is enough for Tapu to get his boner hard.

As soon, Anjali makes his cock free from the boxer his hard muscular cock slap is face really hard its just spring out from his boxer.

This is the first time in her life ever, Anjali like something hit her face so hard.

But this muscular cock is enough for Anjali to drop her plan to get fucked by Goli, now she wants tapu.

Anjali slowly while licking his abs and masculine body.

Grab his dick in her hand, tapu feeling shy a bit but want this only to happen.

Anjali start taking off her top completely.

Goli and Sonu even Tapu didn't understand that what she is going to do next why she is removing her top.

Actually Anjali is not able to control herself anymore and in the last there she already lose her bra. So taking off her top make her stand with naked boobs again.

Anjali told tapu to got over to her and tapu made her stand up.

Anjali told him to kiss and lick her upper body as she licked him.

Stay tuned for more