145

Seeing this, Tapu, too, get in front of me and took one boob in his mouth.

The view of looking down is more than expected and amazing, I am watching two guys suck on my boobs under my eyes right now.

This is really amazing.

They sucked on my nipples, bit them, and squeezed my boobs so hard their handprints were clearly visible on my fair round boobs.

When the game play is continuing with my boobs I realise and feel one hand is reaching to my panty.

Head of Tappu and Pinku is obstructing my view to see that who is the ones who reach my panty now.

But obviously it is one of them and I don't mind any one of them there I am just continuing my moans.

And carelessly I am just loving the pleasure I am getting right now only my boyfriend is sitting from the distance from me it is little weird.

But i am not minding it too.

After a while,

Tapu quickly pulled down my panty, got on his knees, and sniffed my pussy.

It was Tappu who was getting interested in my cunt now.

Pinku is still busy with my boobs now he have all the authorisation on both of my boobs.

Because tapu gone down.

Without even I have to mention I am already naked now.

And it all happen in just 10 minutes I came in this room with all my clothes on my body but within 10 minutes I get full naked by the two boys in which my boyfriend even didn't touch me.

Weird but fun.

My cunt is already dripping wet from all this action of Tapu and Pinku.

Then tapu planted a small kiss on it.

This is the very first time in my life someone touch me there were Tappu is right now and now not with hand directly he goes with his lips on my pussy.

He kissed my inner thighs and invade into my cunt then.

Then he slowly insert his tongue inside and start licking me.

My voice become weak but moans become constant.

Control over pussy is the most pleasurable feeling.

While this was going on with my pussy and tappu.

Pinku got naked.

His perfectly build body and big cock were right in front of me.

I saw gogi's cock already.

But he have a bigger one.

He came up to me and kissed me.

Then Tapu got up and start taking off his clothes.

Tappu need some time to take off a cloth in that time Pinku take over me very well he told me to get on my bend knees.

I get bend on my knee and started licking his circumcised cock.

It is long and quite thick not too much.

Stay tuned for more