30

The whole room became silent.

After sonu went to the tapu's room.

I was even able to hear my breaths.

I realized that I went a little too far sonu went today and bring me too in my thoughts.

I was still regretting that what I did with her I should not shout on her.

After all it was all my benefit I enjoyed that wearing of her dress so it worth it more than 20000.

but it all happened as it is wrong.

I am so nervous about it that if bhide get to know anything about this then how will he react, he will not understand that it was mistake of her daughter.

However, I had to admit that i love her ass.

Her butts seems exceptionally soft and fluffy, and I really enjoyed seeing her ass in those tight dress.

I was feeling a little bit bad.

Because we all live like a family here in the society and I don't want that my relations with any family will ruin like this.

And even if anyone get to know about this they will consider I am a pervert.

But what I do was not able to focus on anything.

I somehow diverted my mind.

I thought that I should go for a meeting and for me Babita ji is the best Sonu is not my cup of tea, after all I know that she is girlfriend of my son.

Soon, sonu screamed.

As I heard her screaming.

I don't know what happen.

I can not think of anything and quickly ran to her room.

As I opened the door, I saw her lying naked on the bed with just her bright red panties and her black one-piece somehow entangled in her legs.

Fuck!! That is even good view than before.

Hey god? Why are you doing this.

As I saw her milky huge breast and her hard pink nipples, I again went into a different zone.

I couldn't take off my eyes from her slim body and her lovely breasts.

She is just looking like a Vodka bottle thick from right place with the slim waist between her big boobs and huge ass.

I just stood there for a few seconds and kept on mesmerizing her beauty.

Soon, my cock started to grow bigger in my pants, and I had an erection.

Suddenly, sonu said, "uncle, I need your help. I am not able to take this dress off, can you help me with it?"

I shortly came back to my senses and turned my face toward the other side.

Sonu : what happened uncle help me

Jethalal : Sonu you should know this that whatever happening here right now it is very wrong I know you you must have problems removing it but you shouldn't call me here.

Sonu : but uncle.... I want help....

Jethalal : just think what will happen if Madhavi bhabhi and Bhide get to know anything about this

Sonu : but why will I tell them anything I told you that it is a secret between me and you

Jethalal : and I also told you that anything can't be secret between us.
Stay tuned for next chapter