15

Pinku : You are 100% right I never saw someone like her sexy before.

Pinku and Goli enjoying Sonu.

After sometime the came out from the lake but now Tappu's clothes are wet too.

Tapu remove his shirt and decided to go for the without a shirt on.

Back to sonu point of view

Oh my God he is looking damn hot to me I am already naked in front of them and that makes me more excited now.

Now we decide to climb up the mountain.

We all started to climb but Sonu and Goli found it difficult to get up, so Tapu offered to help to sonu.

He get up first gave his hand to Sonu to pull her up.

But it's difficult to go up.

I was struggling to go up with the hands of Tapu when suddenly I had something which I never had to feel.

Two hands came behind my butts to support and push them up.

That really help me to climb up just in a second but with the squeeze on my butts they let me climb up.

On this point only and Pinku have different kind of understanding both of them had their one hand on my butt cheeks to get a chance to grope them.

They didn't even feeling hesitated even once to touch me on my butts.

But this will give a different kind of impact on my cunt.

I set on a fire by their touch.

Because this statement out touching is not and here when I climb up Tappu hold me by my waist.

When his hands slightly above reaching my butt crack a bit.

But just in a second he left me.

I know he was helping me to climb, and it make happened to touch me by the waist first and in an attempt to push his hands and touched my ass.

I can't blame him for that when he was seeing me touching by his friends then he should definitely get on to touch me because he is my boyfriend after all.

And he is not getting anything extra than my friends so definitely he is jealous today.

But after touching my butts guy had an instant hard-on.

I understood that why.

They felt me naked and so i was embarrassed and shy too.

Because I gave load to my friends cocks in a touch only.

We reached on the top almost and unexpectedly there are so many peoples are on the peak of the Mountain.

Now this is embarrassing for me I don't want to get caught here publicly naked.

Boys are feeling that this is going to be the worst end of this trip if I wore clothes here.

But seeing all these people here they have to help me to cover myself and here the trip is end.

I wore my clothes and now even I am waiting for something sexy happened in us.

(Sorry for disappointment here but this trip segment is just to start the heat moments in friendship).

More romance and mature content is ahead very soon I wish you continue reading trust me you won't regret reading the whole book

Stay tuned