88

Finally after the long foreplay with each other.

They arrived from Gada house to Babita house in 30 minutes which can be covered in 5 minutes maximum.

But they had all the fun and finally now Babita convinced Tapu for everything and now even Tapu is not that much control he have on his body that he can say no to Babita at this moment.

When she is on the heat.

In the words of tappu,

I already had so many things with Babita aunty already when we entered in their home.

I don't know what was the reason why Babita aunty at fixes her clothes back on her body when they are not needed and they will not to be there for so long we both know that.

She asked me to go to the bedroom and she will follow me and when I stepped into the bedroom, she locked the main door and she followed me to her bedroom.

I came in this bedroom before so many times but I always came here with the thought that this bedroom is belong to Babita aunty and Iyer uncle.

But today Iyer uncle is going to be lose double.

His bedroom rights and his wife on the bed with me.

When babita came in.

I was waiting to hug her again and she repeated its only once.

I hugged her and when I kissed her lips again, she loves kissing passionate she fall on me completely, I can feel the heavy breath in her.

She did not have sex in last one week.

And she told me that she is a sex addicted person.

Who had sex every second night with her husband.

This is the right time to ignite the fire in her in the absence of Iyer uncle and then I kissed on her ears and she had held me so tight and I got to know that is the secret place to be hit.

I kept licking her ears and slowly I had run my hand on her belly curves.

She started moaning and then I lifted her Long skirt she is wearing.

She did not stop me as it has no benefits.

We already lose the limit of aunty and neighbourhood boy now we are lovers to each other and we are looking a bed partner in each other.

I lift up the skirt open the bra and now the big melons pounced out and they were in my hands.

She was moaning and breathing heavily.

I started licking her nipples and every time I lick them she moans hard.

I don't want to take a risk pinch her nipple again which I did in morning and she get angry for the first time from me but I am getting crazy her one nipple in my mouth and other one it between my fingers so I think them at last.

She moaned "ahhhhh".

Stay tuned for next chapter

10 votes for next chapter