156

So I have to keep this in control because if it get further more he will never hear me when I want to stop it out.

He will get so mad if he founds out me getting on.

I hope Dev does not able to figure out that I am getting wet because of his touches.

His cock is feeling so good actually.

Ohh yeeeahhh this is really good. But I don't want this to happen with me and at least with Dev.

there is no one here right now.

I could have moved my body a little.

I am keep on working on computer I didn't even sit as my ass busy with his monster cock.

While the work done ans we have to leave the computer room.

He said thanks to him to teach this project this well.

I was not expecting but he hugged me.

It was not a casual friendly one because in the friendly one the hand will close behind the waist not on your ass.

And his hands both of my ass cheeks.

He squeezed my ass with both hands and grabbed my ass cheek as well.

Ohhh..it wasn't expected but it was also good.

He was seem like In heaven doing all this with me.

I left the room now to keep things in control.

He said he will give me a treat for this.

We came out from room.

Pov ends of sonu

Switch to tapu's POV

I was just out of the computer room I didn't get to know properly whatever happen between them but I guess something happened I saw him squeezing butts of my girlfriend.

I am feeling too jealous today I know I shouldn't be because I never be in my limits before with any other girl even I can't tell her that what I am doing last night with Jheel.

They came out from the computer lab and I thought they went to the class.

After sometime,

I want to talk to sonu, but I didn't find a her anywhere I thought she went back to home.

I went to the washroom.

Before I could make any noise, I heard something.

I know it is very wrong, but i heard a weird sound from staff room.

I peek inside the staff room.

I couldn’t believe my fucking eyes.

It is sonu there in the staff room, with her trousers down till knees as there is no panty as per as my suggestion.

She is facing door standing semi naked.

Stay tuned