146

I took the tip in and slowly started blowing him.

He closed his eyes in pleasure.

He starts moaning.

Gogi is feeling jealous now he is not liking this because he is feeling it should be him instead of Pinku there.

They are enjoying with his girlfriend and his girlfriend is enjoying with his friends is ok with him but he also want his involvement in all this fun.

But I am doing this.

Tapu came up to me with his 8 inch long dick which is rock hard!

He have the best stick I ever seen even on internet.

Both looks so sexy and hot I starts sucking off both of them one by one.

All this while,

Gogi is seeing and burning right now I can see on his face that he also want to come there.

He is sitting on the bed too adjusting his pants while seeing me sucking their dicks.

He wanted to join in but he is feeling that i am angry to him. So he is not coming to ask.

But in the moment I am right now I can't be angry with anyone right here I just want to enjoy every single moment of this night as much as I can and I don't want to disappoint anyone tonight.

Basically I am not thinking about it that what will happen later because they are three and I am only one.

I can't let all them have sex with me.

But it was already I cleared with them that whatever I wish they will do for me so I am not scared of that thing right now.

I looked at Goli, I don't want to punishment because whatever he did with Anjali aunty and Sonu in morning I did the same with Tapu and Pinku already now.

He looked at me and I gave him a naughty smile.

I called him to me, and as he came close.

Gogi : I am sorry.

Jheel : it's okay.

I unzipped his pant and pull them down with his underwear.

To my surprise, his dick was the same size as Pinku today, but it was semi-erect for now no that hard.

I saw his dick before but today his dick is in another mood.

Who would've thought that my g
Boyfriend's dick get a kiss at the end.

But now I am ready to make up for my mistake and disappointment I gave him already.

So I strock his dick slowly, and he get completely hard in no time.

Even tapu and pinku rested and let me make him feel good too.

I make him laid down beside, Tapu and Pinku only the scene is completely over the limit of imagination for me the three handsome hunk boys are laying naked besides each other on same bed for me.

I am naked too.

All the fun is here only.

I gave him a nice blowjob, and in 5 minutes, he cummed inside my mouth.

He told me that he is a virgin too, so he could not control it.

Now they all 3 get up.

They guided me to bed and tell me to lay on the bed.

Ohh My God.... All three take their rods in their hands.

Are they all three gonna fuck me one by one.

I don't have any option to stop them now we are too far from there where I can stop them.

I just have only one option to make my mind ready that it is going to happen at any cost no matter what.

Tapu came close to me, pulled me to the edge of the bed.

Stay tuned for more