162

After repairing the washing machine,  Bagha came to the kitchen to check that microwave oven when Babita is working in the kitchen as well.

He starts repairing the microwave oven.

But today Bagha is in the different kind of mood actually he is engaged.

But even in the age of 27, he is virgin.

Which is not good for him he don't want to stay virgin for long but the fiancée of Bagha, isn't allowing him anything before they get married.

And even it is been to years he is engaged with bawri, but still there is no clue when they get married.

Now Babita is doing the work on the same shelf on which Bagha is repairing the microwave oven.

Fortunately or unfortunately god knows, but Bagha, saw those big melons in the top of babita.

Bagha didn't know how to take off his eyes from her boobs.

Suddenly when she was working the elbow of Bagha brushed on the boobs of Babita over her top.

Babita know that it was not intentional but she was feel it hard.

He said sorry babita ji..

Babita : it's okay.

Again then Babita was placing a container on the shelf and again the same thing happen.

And this time his elbow squeeze over her boobs well.

Babita : I suggest you to control your hands yourself. (She said angrily).

Bagha : I am so sorry....I try to control myself but to be frank you are having an absolutely stunning size of boobs and I get tempted automatically. (He said straight forward).

Babita : what did you just said aren't you feeling any shame of saying this to me I can complaint against you to your boss.

Bagha : I am so sorry Babita ji please don't say anything to Seth ji.

Babita : better.

Bagha : again sorry but it is very difficult to resist, the beauty you carry forward with you.

Stay tuned