14

But it is not easy for Goli he is so fat even it is not easy for me to climb up easily.

Because even I don't want any scratch on my body and there is nothing on my skin to protect it.

But it is not end of the challenge here god decided to take full long examination of my patience today.

The rain started.

Due to heavy rains in this mountain.

It became more slippery and dark in the evening time only.

When we were planning to come here we both were wishing that we will see the rain happening here.

Because no doubt this place is especially beautiful during the rainy time due to the forceful water and greenery.

Now we take a break just for 5 minutes near a waterfall.

Looking at the beauty of the waterfall and lake I forget everything for a moment.

When my friends have only me to enjoy this trip.

Sonu : I think this is the best moment guys we should take advantage of this beautiful view.

Pinku (teasingly and in a flirt tone said) : are you sure you are ready for that Sonu??

He laughed in end.

Tapu : I think we also should be in our limit Pinku bro it is the situation demand but it doesn't mean you misbehave with sonu like this she is my Girlfriend too. Remember that.

Goli : Chill yar tappu....we are just kidding.

Sonu : Yes, Tapu forget it and listen to me what I am saying don't you think we should take a dip into this lake.

Tapu : but we didn't carried extra clothes here yar.

Goli have a pair of extra clothes.

He have about to say that when pinku stopped him.

Pinku (whisper in his ears) : don't make any stupidity Goli if you tell her that you have any extra pair of clothes that she will ask you are clothes to wear.

Goli : but they won't fit on her. (Whisper back).

Pinku : but it is better if you don't take a risk I don't want to lose this beautiful view. (Again whispered)

Goli nodded

Sonu : what are you talking guys if you don't want to join me then I am going you stay here.

Tapu : but Sonu.... (With thinking)

Goli : let her go bro.

Sonu : Yes I am going only.

Tapu : ok I will come with you.

Goli : okay you to go we will stay here.

Sonu : Yups.

Tapu and Goli jumped in the water.

Goli : she is gonna burn the water today.

Stay tuned