185

I rub my hand on my pussy.

My pussy is already wet and on one touch of mine it starts to become drench fully because of my pussy heat.

I didn't even able to think about it that where I am right now and this is the very wrong place to touch myself.

I even decide to insert my finger pussy but I control my desire and just start play with my wet clit.

I am becoming hornier, whatever already happened with me was really embarrassing but I don't know what is making me crazy right now.

When I feel that jetha ji can see what is going on under the table.

I immediately remove my hand from my pussy, there is file paper down there, I thought it's waste so I use it to wipe my pussy (because it becomes wet from my horny thoughts).

I can't believe it that when I turn this shameless I am under the table of jetha ji's godown, and Jetha ji is the men in front of whom I always attraction well because I know his eyes always find for me.

He is not a bad guy, but I feel like he likes talking to me. He is always trying to impress me by his good nature and in the good manner also he never made any mistake in respecting me.

And what he did for me today is really like indeed friend I need like him.

The chair moves back so the view is open and but i also stop my kinky moves.

It's not surprising, between the conversation Jetha ji know this that I am naked under the table of him. And it is very obvious how can any men forget this.

Suddenly, a pen from the table fall down on the floor jetha ji is about to bend down to take that pen from the floor.

Stay tuned