127

Tapu : suck my fingers but like you are giving me a blow job.

Sonu : sure my baby but don't you think the fingers are not even a half length of your rod. (Making Anjali jealous from her)

Tapu : yes right.. But the task is this only baby.

Sonu : okay. I will suck two atleast the thickness of your dick can be felt in my mouth.

Sonu crawled over, and Tapu forward his fingers and stuck his fingers in her dripping mouth.

She start sucking.

And starts moaning as his fingers dove in and out of her mouth at a smooth and seductive pace.

She is really giving a scenerio to others like she is giving him a blow job.

The jealousy is hitting them one by one turn by turn.

Because Goli and Anjali feels so jealous right now they stop them and go for further gameplay.

But until now this game is not fun for anyone of them because Tappu and Sonu are girlfriend boyfriend and Anjali didn't have to work hard for Goli.

But with the hope that they will switch their partner in the further gameplay they continue the game right here everyone want to swap partner.

This is the time Sonu have to spin the Bottle.

She is wishing that the bottle will stop on Goli now.

And she get come foreplay task between her and Goli.

But the bottle stop on Anjali.

Fuck!! They both didn't think about that this is the most weird pair, Anjali and sonu.

The next dare for Anjali now.

The task even more intimate but the partner is not making them excited right now Sonu have to put some Choco Syrup on the nipples of Anjali and then suck all the Chocolate Syrup from her.

She put a lot of chocolate on her body.

Let me remind you for this task, Anjali remove her suit and bra in front of Goli and tapu.

Exposing her beautiful boobs to both boys. Tapu seeing those spongy boobs for first time.

Tapu already played with the boobs of Sonu and then the most huge titty girl babita's boobs.

Stay tuned for more