98

After so many things and even after getting a foreplay in clubhouse after that day of confessions.

I am feeling more desperate for my girlfriend but I don't know why I have a very hard luck always Sonu get very easy chance to have sex with my father first and then with mehta uncle too.

She is not that lucky always even I was lucky in the home of Mehta uncle when Anjali aunty was sleeping and with Babita aunty when Iyer uncle is not at home.

But don't know why our luck doesn't work when it comes on us together our luck didn't give us chance to have good time together on any bed.

We always have to take a risk to even start some enjoyment together.

Like Clubhouse, Society office they are the only places we can get some time without getting caught by anyone but not that much time in which we can do anything.

As both of us have fear of our parents,  I asked babita aunty to help me but she clearly refused to help me if I want anything with my girlfriend.

I really can't understand sometime what is her jealousy from Sonu when she know that she is my girlfriend.

But right now forget about Babita aunty right now I am thinking about Sonu and me.

I told her that we have to take a risk and she was ready.

And terrace will be the best place, there are so many scrap there so we can hide behind them as well if anybody come there and even Sonu told that Goli and Gogi hide behind tanks so we can try that too.

It will be risky but it would be adventurous as well even Sonu told me that so many times she walk naked on the terrace during those days when she expect me to come.

Since that time I get to know about it, I want to see her walking naked on the terrace it would be so adventurous, I want to take an experience of what Goli and Gogi get before me with my girlfriend.

She looked awesome and sexy in that night dresses as well.

So I told her that she can come in that night dress only and today we plan to go on the terrace.

But I clearly instructed her that she can't wear her bra today beneath the dress she wear when she come to the terrace.

Internally I am comparing her boobs with Babita aunty's boobs.

But there is no comparison between them I can hold Sonu's boobs in my hand.

But I can’t cover babita's aunty one breast with my both hands.

The whole day I was behind her I didn’t miss any chance to tease her for this night.

The plan is final.

Sonu told me that she didn't have a lot of time today because she have to make the dress ready for tomorrow's party of the college and for this just she really gave so much afford and I know what she did with my father for this dress.

So to get time think about how to dress up is also important.

Right now forget about it we will discuss this party in the next segment right now we should concentrate on this night.

We were just thinking only for making out.

But we decided that we will be naked for sometime today.

And feel the freedom before having anything together with each other more than sex we are searching for adventures tonight.

We decided that we will meet over the building tonight we will love each other we will remove each other clothes have all the adventures together see each other walking naked without any boundaries.

Stay tuned for next chapter