7

Then they all started;

Moving up on the mountain.

Sonu is feeling little restless in these clothes but she is thinking maybe they are not usual clothes she everyday wear maybe that is the reason on her discomfort.

With the smile she moved with her friends.

She is feeling safe because all are her childhood friends they are boys but too caring towards her she knows.

The route is completely deserted no one else on this route actually.

Tapu leading them;

And sonu is just behind tapu following him.

After tapu and then sonu, gogi , goli and pinku following them.

Sonu is thinking first that they are providing her fully protection from all the sides.

But it doesn't take much time to understand that they are purposely after her to see her butts swirling around with the cloth piece on them.

But she isn't sure that they have any bad intention to look at her back.

So she silently move ahead and even she don't mind because even goli, gogi and pinku are close to her.

We walked and climb up almost 1 hour journey.

We were walking when sonu's legs get twisted and she was about to fell down.

Pinku was right behind me he hold sonu from her waist and other hand landed her boobs.

But as soon hands brushed over her boobs the grip on the waist get lose and pressure on boobs get increase.

Sonu can feel that pinku is holding her boobs intentionally now but now she don't want to object anything.

But after this she isn't able to move ahead without a small break at least.

According to tapu they reach half way and no one is there.

But now sonu is tired and feeling unknown discomfort in these clothes don't know the reason.

Stay tuned for next chapter