181

I can understand that what he is doing right now he must be staring my body because I am completely completely naked it in front of him.

All my body, my private parts are on display for him, without even knowing him it is the very worst projection of my body for someone stranger and unknown yet.

I feet his hands on my thighs and I understood that next turn is of my pussy.

But before his hand could reach there I heard a knock on the shutter of Godown I get more scared but I think he is scared too.

Jethalal waited for a minute, he did not know who is there to spoil this moment between Babita and him right now.

The shutter is loved and Jethalal is owner of this Godown so he is not scared of anyone but he didn't want that anyone will come in, when babita is standing naked with the tied hands.

Because he didn't have any justification for this situation and condition of Babita.

Jethalal thinks that if anybody get to know even babita it will not to be good for him.

Babita is scared but she is making him threat more.

Babita : now you will realise that how wrong step you taken you didn't know that the owner of Gada electronics is my best friend. And even if he get to know that you did anything like this to me he will kill you personally.

Jethalal didn't believe it that Babita trust him this much.

Jethalal thought that he should go and check who is there outside.

Jethalal put the big box and cover babita and cage inside the box.

Babita : there is no benefit to hide me inside the box you bloody scoundrel.

She starts shouting.

Jethalal can't even say her not to shout. Because if she recognize him then all the reputation he earn in this society till this date will be went in the dump at once only.

Stay tuned