165

Bagha : how much time you want to think about it?

Babita : okay okay I decided I will let you do but for 2 minutes only and I want something in return.

Bagha : I am ready to do anything for you in the return of this I am ready on every term and condition you want.

Babita : listen to me first I am doing this for you but in the return I want something to be ready for someone special and you have to help me out and the most important thing you will never open your mouth about that surprise ever in front of anyone.

Bagha : ji... I am ready.

Babita : okay then... Come to my bedroom m

Bagha followed

Babita then removed her top and stand in front of me.

She is wearing a bra and I could see her nipple shapes through her transparent blue bra.

Babita : now do whatever you want but slowly… very slowly. And remember you have five minute...be gentle.

Then I stood up, licked and sucked her nipples above her bra.

I am really in hurry, because I don't want to waste even a second of this 10 minute.

Then I did the same with the other nipple.

My saliva made her bra wet and I could see her nipples through that.

Then I pressed her both boobs.

Then I slowly removed her bra.

Omg...

Those are watermelon or milk tanks.

Too big hanging down.

What a show it is. It is so big and firm.

Her nipples were big and pointy.

They are not hard means she is not excited with anything whatever happening here I don't care I am excited for her I know she want something that that's why she let me doing all that.

Then I slowly touched her nipples and pinched it with both my hands.

Babita : ahh.

Then I sucked her left nipples for some time pressing her right boobs and then I sucked her right nipples for some time pressing the left boobs.

Then I made her to turn back and from behind I took her boobs in my hand pressed it from there.

She closed her eyes and enjoying it.

Almost after 5 minutes of playing in this position with her big boobs now the alarm rang and she go with the alarm.

She take up her bra and top wear them back and told me that time is over.

I am not disappointed at all what I wanted I get it and it was completely unexpected from Babita that he will ever let me do anything like this with her so I am not disappointed at all I am so happy right now I ask her that what she want from me now in return.

She told me that she will inform me whenever she want my help to prepare the surprise and she let me go.

Stay tuned